- Check www.columbia.edu and the Alerts and Announcements page on this site regularly.
- Call the Columbia main switchboard at (212) 851-1754 to hear recorded updates.
- Tune to local television and news radio for the most recent updates about any mass illnesses or weather situations and where to seek help.
- Check your Columbia email regularly.
- Sign up for the Emergency Text Message System.
If you feel ill during an emergency, contact your healthcare provider:
- Students on the Morningside campus: (212) 854-2284
- Students at CUMC: (212) 305-340
- Faculty & Staff: Contact your personal healthcare provider.
During times of widespread danger, emergency phone numbers may be overwhelmed. Only call police or Public Safety if you are in immediate danger.
- For emergency phone numbers, visit Emergency Contacts.
Home › Staying in the Know