Home › Earthquake
- Get under sturdy desk or table and HOLD ON.
- Use a doorway for shelter only if it is in close proximity to you and if you know it is a strongly supported, loadbearing doorway.
- Stay away from glass, windows, light fixtures or anything else that could fall and injure you.
- Stay inside until shaking stops and it is safe to go outside.
- Do not use elevators.
- Move away from buildings, streetlights, and utility wires.
- Stay there until shaking stops.
- If in moving vehicle, stop as quickly as safety permits and stay in vehicle.