Home › Morningside Service Updates for Wednesday, 10/31
Morningside Service Updates for Wednesday, 10/31
(posted Wednesday, 10/31/12, 9:45 a.m., last updated 2:00 p.m.)
- For those traveling to campus, please see our tips for Planning a Commute to Campus.
Columbia Transportation has restored service on most shuttles. Please remember to show your University ID Card on all shuttles:
- The Intercampus Shuttle will resume normal operations
- The GWB/Fort Lee Shuttle will resume normal operations
- Evening Shuttle service has already resumed normal operations
- The Lamont-Doherty Shuttle will not be in service
Columbia Dining is operating on a revised schedule:
- John Jay is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, and from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Friday.
- JJ's Place will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Butler Coffee Bar will be open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The Faculty House Dining Room is closed Wednesday.
- The Housing Hospitality Desk in Hartley Hall continues to be available 24 hours a day at (212) 854-2779.
Columbia Health is operating on the following schedule:
- Medical Services will be open in John Jay Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) will be open in Lerner Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CPS walk-in counseling offices will remain closed.
- Disability Services Morningside office will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for exams only. The Disability Services CUMC office will be closed.
- Alice! Health Promotion, Sexual Violence Response and Insurance and Immunization Compliance Offices will resume normal hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- For medical and mental-health needs during closures, contact the Clinician-on-call at (212) 854-9797.
- The Columbia University Emergency Medical Service, CU-EMS, will remain in service to manage any emergencies.
At Lerner Hall, the student Package Center has reopened, and the building will be open as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday
- Holiday hours, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday through next Tuesday
- Resuming normal operating hours on Wednesday, November 7
- The Dodge Fitness Center has resumed normal operating hours.
- Administrative mail is resuming Wednesday.
- Libraries are beginning to reopen. See the Library Status page for details and ongoing updates.
Please check back for updates throughout the day.