Home › Morningside Service Updates, Thursday, 11/1
Morningside Service Updates, Thursday, 11/1
(Posted Thursday, 11/1/12 , 9:02 a.m.)
Columbia Transportation has restored service on most shuttles. Please remember to show your University ID Card on all shuttles:
- Ft. Lee/GWB Shuttle service: normal schedule in effect (schedule on website)
- Intercampus Shuttle service: normal schedule in effect
Lamont Shuttle service: limited service
- Departures from Morningside (normal pickup location in front of Teachers College) to Lamont campus at 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Departues from Lamont to Morningside at 1:00 and 5:00 p.m.
Columbia Dining is operating on a revised schedule:
- John Jay is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday; and from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Friday.
- JJ's Place is open Thursday from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Butler Coffee Bar will be open Thursday and Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- The Housing Hospitality Desk in Hartley Hall continues to be available 24 hours a day at (212) 854-2779.
Columbia Health continues to operate on a limited schedule:
- Medical Services will be open in John Jay Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) will be open in Lerner Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CPS walk-in counseling offices will remain closed.
- Disability Services Morningside office will resume normal business hours from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Disability Services CUMC office will remain closed.
- Gay Health Advocacy Project (GHAP) resumes normal fall walk-in hours, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Alice! Health Promotion, Sexual Violence Response, and Insurance and Immunization Compliance Offices resumes normal hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- For medical and mental-health needs during closures, contact the Clinician-on-call at (212) 854-9797.
- The Columbia University Emergency Medical Service, CU-EMS, will remain in service to manage any emergencies.
At Lerner Hall, the student Package Center has reopened, and the building will be open as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. Thursday
- Holiday hours, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday, November 2 through Tuesday, November 6
- Resuming normal operating hours on Wednesday, November 7
- The Dodge Fitness Center has resumed normal operating hours.
- Administrative mail resumes normal business hours.
- Libraries are beginning to reopen. See the Library Status page for details and ongoing updates.
Please check back for updates throughout the day.