Home › Protect Yourself During Cold and Flu Season
Protect Yourself During Cold and Flu Season
November 25, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
During the cold and flu season, it's important to take precautions to protect yourself and others, including:
- Engaging in preventative hygiene measure such as covering cough and washing hands
- Receiving a vaccination, if you are deemed eligible, in accordance with public health guidelines
Protecting yourself and others by contacting your healthcare provider and staying home if you are feeling ill
- Students on the Morningside campus may call (212) 854-2284
- Students on the CUMC campus may call (212) 305-3400
- Faculty and staff should contact their healthcare provider
- Taking safety precautions when traveling to areas affected by disease
For more information, visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.